Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Happy July 1

Hello again.
I am officially starting my blog again.

This time in my life is a kind of like a brand new start. I have been married for one year now, have a new job I love, and am truly starting to get into the rhythm of things. It feels so good to finally feel like I am getting into the swing of living.

So let's just start off with what's up. :)
My husband is away right now for training in the military so I have been living life alone.
It has been hard, but I feel like God gave me this time to grow. To grow in Him and also to grow in myself.
But I did get to see him 3 weeks ago for a small weekend and he is coming home in less than 2 weeks! I can not wait!!

I also wanted to say that I am LOVING the fitbit flex ! It is amazing. You have no idea how hard it is to get up to 10,000 steps. You truly have to intentionally go for a walk or workout to get your steps, which is amazing and such a great motivatior. If you have fit bit, message me so I can find you and we can compete with our steps. I am seriously addicted. Go buy one, you will LOVE it :)


Workout for today - Turbofire 45
Amazing. I have not done a ton of DVDs lately but I really liked this this morning. It was great to get moving and get a good workout (plus it have my like 5,000 steps :) )

Breakfast - Perfect Fit smoothie. Scoop of Perfect Fit Chocolatte, 1/2 cup of cottage cheese, ice, water and a little vanilla. - Delicious and nutritious

- ta ta for now, have a great one

No comments:

Post a Comment